• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Your personal kryptonite

If you avoid the types of acts that attract drunk grandmas as you should then it’s not gonna be a problem. Who are you going to see, Air Supply?

I was at a Xmas party on my street a few years ago at the home of a couple who moved here from Illinois or something and got stuck talking to the wife’s mother who was a drunk ugly yankee grandma and I just wanted to kill myself.

Eyes. I’m pretty hardy otherwise, but eye injuries, infections, irritations, even just hearing about it makes my eyes burn and water.

I think I’m traumatized from a picture of a fish hook stuck in someone’s eye I saw when I was younger (can’t remember if it was a scout book or first aid book)
Was fishing with a good friend of mine about 6 or so years ago. We were on his john boat. He goes back for a cast and hooks me right above my eye and then sets the hook by trying to finish the cast. A quarter inch lower and he would've ripped my eye out, but instead we got to remove the treble hook from my face as blood poured down. My friend hates when I bring that up...Don't know if I'll ever be able to fish in a small boat again without being major paranoid.

What is your weakness? For me, it's vomit. Give me pain, give me blood, or give me guts. I can take them all day. However, I'm a sympathy puker. Even more so when it's my kid. I crumble like a deck of cards.
I don't handle vomit either. It doesn't make me puke, but I really hate it. Anything else is good.

bees
metal on teeth
walking through a spiderweb (oddly, I don't mind spiders much by themselves)
the smell of bananas

apparently, I'm a giant wimp

In the spirit of Biff's concert post, just about anyone having a conversation during a concert while the music is playing. Kills me every time.

Back