• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Zimmerman

Several incidents but that one time was totally legit. Yeah OK.

I wonder how Lectro is going to defend his buddy on this one.

What are the odds he ends up killing someone, well, again.

How ironic would it be if he meets his end via gun and the killer gets off with a stand your ground defense?

As I understand, his girlfriend was pulled over by police and during a routine traffic stop claimed that he threw a wine bottle at her. No damage, didn't report it at the time, etc. Not sure how credible this is.

I don't know if this is the same girlfriend he had problems with before, or a new one, but he clearly has some dating issues. I also wonder how the stress of the shooting, the press and the trial has messed with his psyche.

As I understand, his girlfriend was pulled over by police and during a routine traffic stop claimed that he threw a wine bottle at her. No damage, didn't report it at the time, etc. Not sure how credible this is.

I don't know if this is the same girlfriend he had problems with before, or a new one, but he clearly has some dating issues. I also wonder how the stress of the shooting, the press and the trial has messed with his psyche.

Are you really going this far to give excuses to this punk?

I'm sure you'd do the same for a kid from the ghetto.....

Throwing that racist card early, huh?

You're such a piece of shit.

Throwing that racist card early, huh?

You're such a piece of shit.

But giving Zimmerman excuses for his repeated anti-social behavior is so cool?

If he was treating your sister or daughter the he is treating these women would you still be defending him?

It's unimaginable to me that anyone would find any excuse to defend this piece of shit. I can't find any justification.

Agreed

so being stressed about killing an unarmed who was eating skittles gives you the right to abuse women......that's an interesting position for conservatives to align around.....

What about the restraining order and alleged assault on police he had before his encounter with Martin?

And of course he didn't listen to the police tell not to approach Trayvon Martin.

Yep, Zimmerman has always been an innocent victim.

It's unfathomable how anyone can defend or make excuses for this guy.

Back