• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Zimmerman

And of course he didn't listen to the police tell not to approach Trayvon Martin.

Yep, Zimmerman has always been an innocent victim.

It's unfathomable how anyone can defend or make excuses for this guy.

You forgot about the watermelon tea

He was an 'effed up jackass before and I would imagine this has only made him more 'effed up jack ass. I do see an ironic end to his story.

What about the restraining order and alleged assault on police he had before his encounter with Martin?

Well first of all i hate that I find myself in a position of having to defend this guy as I think he is a douche but if we are to apply the logic most of you have used with Mike Brown it does not matter about anything he did beforehand and not listening to the cops does not have anything to do with what happened in terms of his guilt or innocence. All that matters is what happened during the fight and if he felt like his life was in danger while Trayvon was on top of him fighting him. Regardless the guy is a tool and I would have beat him up too if he was following me.

Put him in jail and let a Crip or a Blood make Zimmerman his girlfriend.

Zimmerman is a cock sucker that will get what he deserves in jail.

Zimmerman is a cock sucker that will get what he deserves in jail.

Oh boy...Z better pray he never is actually convicted and put in general population. Guy would be dead or wish he was dead in less than a month.

I haven't seen any pictures of the alleged girlfriends, but how under any circumstances is George Zimmerman pulling tail? Regardless of whether he should have been found guilty or innocent, I can't imagine he is high on the list of eligible bachelors.

I haven't seen any pictures of the alleged girlfriends, but how under any circumstances is George Zimmerman pulling tail? Regardless of whether he should have been found guilty or innocent, I can't imagine he is high on the list of eligible bachelors.

Florida

Dude was a conservative hero for a good year plus. No doubt he could hook it with some Sarah Palin wannabe from Orlando.

Florida prosecutor announced on Friday he will not pursue an aggravated assault charge against former neighborhood watchman George Zimmerman stemming from a domestic incident earlier this month after the alleged victim recanted.

Friday’s announcement marks the third time that Zimmerman, 31, has been accused of but not prosecuted for a domestic incident since the Martin slaying.

New reality show:

George Zimmerman runs for mayor of Ferguson, MO.

Quote Originally Posted by knowell View Post
The problem is the police racist bias in favor of honorary southern white gun toting 'muricans.

lol you do not have to post anymore just post a blank thread. we can fill in the blanks.

Florida prosecutor announced on Friday he will not pursue an aggravated assault charge against former neighborhood watchman George Zimmerman stemming from a domestic incident earlier this month after the alleged victim recanted.

Friday’s announcement marks the third time that Zimmerman, 31, has been accused of but not prosecuted for a domestic incident since the Martin slaying.

I'm sensing a pattern.

Back