• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Zimmerman

You can't wave a gun and act surprised if somebody else has one. I'd be curious as to the history and where the guy was when he says the gun was waved at him. He shot in the passenger side window and those windows are heavily tinted. It's a pretty safe bet that Zimmerman was armed, though, and the guy probably also knew that.

Stand your ground

The guy is a punkass, hotheaded idiot, but if his name was Jorge Mesa (mother's family name) instead of George Zimmerman I'm not sure anyone would know who he is.

Zimmerman is heading down the wrong path, and per lectro, may now legally be confronted and shot.

The guy is a punkass, hotheaded idiot, but if his name was Jorge Mesa (mother's family name) instead of George Zimmerman I'm not sure anyone would know who he is.

I can think of one family who would know who he is. Totally agree about the name attracting attention. How the f did he go from Mesa to Zimmerman?

I can think of one family who would know who he is. Totally agree about the name attracting attention. How the f did he go from Mesa to Zimmerman?

Sometimes when mommies and daddies love each other, they have a baby. And often the baby takes the daddy's last name.

Sometimes when mommies and daddies love each other, they have a baby. And often the baby takes the daddy's last name.

His dad's last name was Zimmerman? Did not know that.

jhmd: and goes on to become a terrific example of single parent families destroying society.

Last edited:

posrep

ETA: Apparently I must spread some around before giving you more rep. I thought I only posrepped you about once a year.

Sometimes, you have to have love legalese. " Firing a deadly missile into an occupied conveyance."

‘Muslim-free’ gun shop teams with George Zimmerman to sell Confederate flag print

Headline of the year candidate?

In a newly posted 10-minute “mini-documentary” about the burgeoning friendship between Zimmerman and Florida Gun Supply owner Andy Hallinan, the pair discussed how they believe “the media twists the truth” about them and argued that the Confederate flag must be defended by Americans against a “cultural cleansing” campaign waged by the media and the political elite.

Edit: This is the print you can get for just $50!

urbarqxpk1nhwoztx9on.jpg

Last edited:
Paranoid islamophobe gun toting fake police officer with record of multiple domestic disputes is acquitted of killing a black man, and now sells paintings of confederate flags to raise money for a gun store. George Zimmerman is the whitest guy ever I think. Now we just need to see his dick and his credit score.

Last edited:
"Last month, Zimmerman replied to a critic on Twitter by taunting, “We all know how it ended for the last moron that hit me. Give it a whirl cupcake.”

Is there any doubt he kills someone else before he's gone?

Back