• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Zimmerman

Nothing at all. Who hasn't been involved directly in multiple domestic disputes?

That pattern has nothing to do with Zimmerman.

sonriente%20zimmerman.jpg

That pattern has nothing to do with Zimmerman.

I'm honestly curious what you think this pattern of events can be attributed to outside of a certain someone.

Sorry...forgot to check back with this thread. Forgot I posted on it.

I was speaking more about the pattern of people not getting charged in domestic violence cases. I guess I shouldn't have said has nothing to do with Zimmerman...probably should have said it is pattern that is larger than Zimmerman. We would all be shocked if we knew how many domestic violence arrest don't end up with charges.

He's probably still 4 years away from making a credible run at the presidency, but people said the same thing about Obama, so don't be surprised if he throws his hat in the ring. Good luck, George.

"involved in a shooting" means that somebody tried to shoot him, apparently.

"According to Cornell, the man told him that he and Zimmerman have had three disputes. This time, Zimmerman waved a gun and the man shot at him, according to Cornell."

Can we just let him get fatter and explode?

"According to Cornell, the man told him that he and Zimmerman have had three disputes. This time, Zimmerman waved a gun and the man shot at him, according to Cornell."

Can we just let him get fatter and explode?

You can't wave a gun and act surprised if somebody else has one. I'd be curious as to the history and where the guy was when he says the gun was waved at him. He shot in the passenger side window and those windows are heavily tinted. It's a pretty safe bet that Zimmerman was armed, though, and the guy probably also knew that.

Back