• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Zimmerman

Bold move punching a guy who "stood his ground" and shot a kid to death.

bad day for Dylann Roof too. Caught some hands when a guard was distracted.

Good, both guys deserve an ass beating everyday

The context of that quote looks like he's trying to pick up a lady by bragging about killing Martin. Violence isn't the answer, but I'll put George Zimmerman getting punched in the face at the very bottom of my long list of people to worry about.

Yeah but why wouldn't you worry about it, IIRC you defended his killing of Martin as that of an innocent man merely protecting himself. Strange that you wouldn't worry about it, you are typically concerned about precedent wrt guns and shooting see: your belief in the theory of deterrence through arming the populace

Last edited:
Story I read was that Zimmerman got punched because they guy was pro-Zimmerman but thought Zimmerman was talking trash about Zimmerman. Weird.

Yeah but why wouldn't you worry about it, IIRC you defended his killing of Martin as that of an innocent man merely protecting himself. Strange that you wouldn't worry about it, you are typically concerned about precedent wrt guns and shooting see: your belief in the theory of deterrence through arming the populace

You have blended issues. We have talked about this before. Your mother and I remain disappointed.

Is it possible that George Zimmerman is a shitty person who got away with killing a child because FL law is skewed toward shitty people who kill kids?

Back