• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Zuckerberg throws $100M at Newark public ed

I asked you to go look up what I've posted if you want to have a real discussion.

I asked you to go look up what I've posted if you want to have a real discussion.

You have 38,672 posts. Currently, you're bashing a program that connects inner city kids with mentors and scholarship opportunities. I suspect that a similar level of innately is found in the other 38k plus posts. You backed yourself into a corner because you don't like me and now can't find a way out.

What's our real discussion gonna be PH? That whitey is evil? I know.

Yeah. You don't want to have a legit discussion. That's what I figured. You're more interesting in telling me what I should think instead of having a discussion in order to think together.

Yeah. You don't want to have a legit discussion. That's what I figured. You're more interesting in telling me what I should think instead of having a discussion in order to think together.

Ok, Ph...so I'll let these people know that helping young black kids is bad good job

It's a gesture. Not a solution. If it's about your friends feeling better about themselves and assuaging their white guilt, sure. It works. If it's about making the changes necessary to make quality education and a good shot at a quality life a reality for everybody, it doesn't work.

It's a gesture. Not a solution. If it's about your friends feeling better about themselves and assuaging their white guilt, sure. It works. If it's about making the changes necessary to make quality education and a good shot at a quality life a reality for everybody, it doesn't work.

Eh, yes. Rather than have 100k posts why don't you mentor some kids who are underprivileged (of all races). Maybe you could teach them the ways of the world.

You've proven again that you're the most racist person on these boards.

Last edited:
Caturday, what good is a marginal improvement in SAT score if you still can't pay for school?

Back