• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 Pit Fantasy Football League 1 - RTQ is CHAMP

I was gonna ask how many teams make the playoffs in this league and then I remembered I'm the commissioner.

Well after beasting this league for three straight years, I've finally run out of luck. Losing to wakegal like that really hurt. Victor Cruz, Danny Amendola and Trent Richardson have really fucked me.

Gordon is killing me while Ben Tate's 28 is on my bench.

Great game, TW. Between Burleson's zero for me and Jeffery's 42 for you, I figured I was done, but got lucky with replacing Julius Thomas at 4pm.

sent from my Galaxy Note II via Tapatalk 4

Hey... I might suck this year, but at least I got to play spoiler for Eagles. Also, it was nice of CJ Spiller to finally show up.

Nonny, did you see this in your game recap?

Anon's Team would be 11-0 if they played the same schedule as WakeGal.

Time for your penultimate week statistics!

Week 13 Power Rankings

pr_zpsed5b576b.png

Bonus stat! I've sorted teams by the difference in their actual winning percentage versus their predicted winning percentage (if they had played every team, every week). These rankings explain how lucky (or unlucky) teams are - they higher up you are, the luckier your team.

Week 13 Luck Standings

luck_zpsb3de01f8.png

Pretty sure all of those charts say that Pigskin Preachers is the best team in the league. #3 scoring, #1 SOS, #16 in luck (meaning I'm making up for it with skill).

I don't know if that actually explains it correctly. So power Rankings I am high with tons of points scored at 4th, but only deal in blowouts because I have a low points against 19th, however if played all the teams every week I would still be 6th, so the 2nd luckiest doesn't add up. Its all skill, all the time.

Being 4th in the power rankings is definitely fantasy skill. Having the number one record when you would have the 6th best record if you played everyone, every week, is luck/easy schedule.

Back