• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2016 MLB Season Thread (Nats Blow It Again)

Anabolic steroids too - testosterone & clostebol.

And the puns with this news are great. PEDees, Deez nuts must've shrunk.

What the hell, Dee (Gordon), what the hell!?

Blame me. I picked the Marlins second in the East. AGAIN. It's the curse.

On a related note, I was in the produce section of the supermarket about 11 last night wearing my vintage Phillies jacket. While I was checking out the Mexican blueberries, the only other human in the area said to me, "the Phillies are playing well. I'm a Nationals fan and they just swept them." I mumbled something while my mind raced. I could just deck him here in the bananas and sneak out the back, but I had a bad angle and couldn't cut him off before we entered the camera zone.

I said something cordial as he walked away, thinking that, for a Nationals fan, he wasn't that obnoxious. And he was way better than 90% of VCU fans. Armed with this knowledge, I went back to the blueberries.

So far we're averaging what, one MLB player per week getting suspended for PEDs? Could be a long season...

Bunch of Phillies pitchers combined for 19 strikeouts in 11 innings and Ryan Howard had a walk-off HR in the bottom of the 11th for a 4-3 Phillies win. That makes 4 in a row after the sweep of the Nats earlier in the week. Also 7 wins in their last 8 games. Pitching is carrying them.

David Price. What is up, dude? 25 ER - most in the majors.

Interesting to read the last two posts back to back.

Bunch of Phillies pitchers combined for 19 strikeouts in 11 innings and Ryan Howard had a walk-off HR in the bottom of the 11th for a 4-3 Phillies win. That makes 4 in a row after the sweep of the Nats earlier in the week. Also 7 wins in their last 8 games. Pitching is carrying them.

Damn - break up those Phillies. Two consecutive sweeps of predicted playoff teams.

David Price. What is up, dude? 25 ER - most in the majors.

hopefully it's the cold weather. He's been fine in his 2 starts on the road. It's the ones at Fenway that have been shitty. SSS I know. Velocity was bad last night but good in atlanta in the previous start. Farrell isn't doing him any favors with these pitch counts.

Damn - break up those Phillies. Two consecutive sweeps of predicted playoff teams.

CUpzlzj.0.gif

Panda done for the year with a mysterious shoulder surgery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Marlins are 2-7 at home and 10-5 on the road. Weird.

the Astros' pitching stinks and it was a mirage last year.

Back