• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2016 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

Ugh, I debated about sitting Howard for West or White, I didn't. Regretting that now.

Just traded Jordy Nelson for Lamar Miller (nonPPR). My 2nd RB is terrible. I have Tavon Austin, Marvin Jones, Terrelle Pryor as other WR options. Also, I start Rodgers at QB so looking for some downside protection from a shitty GB week. Other RB is Demarco Murray, so we will see how it goes.

Update. After this trade, I picked Ty Montgomery up off waivers. Started him this week for 12.6 points. Jordy Nelson? .9.

Got 'eeeem.

So, I need WRs in my other league (CBS with 2RBs, 3WRs, and no FLEX) and I stocked up on RBs to try to convince someone to trade.

I have: Christine Michael, LaGarrette Blount, Spencer Ware, Jamaal Charles, and Mike Gillislee
(My WRs are Allen Robinson, Kelvin Benjamin, and Alshon Jeffery)

He has: Amari Cooper, DeMaryius Thomas, Stefon Diggs, Michael Crabtree, Terrell Pryor, and Travis Benjamin
(His RBs are DeMarco Murray, Jay Ajayi, and Carlos Hyde)

What trades would y'all propose?

So, I need WRs in my other league (CBS with 2RBs, 3WRs, and no FLEX) and I stocked up on RBs to try to convince someone to trade.

I have: Christine Michael, LaGarrette Blount, Spencer Ware, Jamaal Charles, and Mike Gillislee
(My WRs are Allen Robinson, Kelvin Benjamin, and Alshon Jeffery)

He has: Amari Cooper, DeMaryius Thomas, Stefon Diggs, Michael Crabtree, Terrell Pryor, and Travis Benjamin
(His RBs are DeMarco Murray, Jay Ajayi, and Carlos Hyde)

What trades would y'all propose?

I'd use anyone other than Ware or Charles to go after Diggs. Maybe try Michael and Gillislee?

Who wins this trade:

Team A gets TY Hilton

Team B gets Tevin Coleman and Donte Moncrief

Can you not find Shady's owner to try to give Gillislee away with extended value?

I have to start three of these RBs in a PPR league: Hill, Jennings, Matthews, Yeldon, Murray (Latavius).

Which three?

Right now I have Hill, Jennings and Matthews in the lineup.

Last edited:
I have to start three of these RBs in a PPR league: Hill, Jennings, Matthews, Yeldon, Murray (Latavius).

Which three?

Right now I have Hill, Jennings and Matthews in the lineup.

I like Yeldon this week

I'd use anyone other than Ware or Charles to go after Diggs. Maybe try Michael and Gillislee?

Who wins this trade:

Team A gets TY Hilton

Team B gets Tevin Coleman and Donte Moncrief

Would you do Michael for Thomas?

For you:

What do Teams A and B need?

Would you do Michael for Thomas?

For you:

What do Teams A and B need?

Demaryius? Probably not unless it's a keeper league or if I'm already in a good spot with my RBs and just looking toward the playoffs.

Team A

RBs: Freeman, Charles, Stewart, Rodgers, White

WRs: AB, Keenan Allen (IR), T. Benjamin, Beasley, Britt, Crowder

Team B

RBs: Michael, Miller, Gillislee, Rawls, Lacy (IR)

WRs: Marvin, Chester Rogers, Jeffrey, John Brown

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This Shady McCoy situation sucks for both my leagues... just declare him out and make it easy for me. OK, Buffalo? Thx!

This Shady McCoy situation sucks for both my leagues... just declare him out and make it easy for me. OK, Buffalo? Thx!

Instead, Rex Ryan plays him, he aggravates his injury, and both Gillislee and McCoy put up awful fantasy numbers.

Be prepared for something very similar to happen next week.

Instead, Rex Ryan plays him, he aggravates his injury, and both Gillislee and McCoy put up awful fantasy numbers.

Be prepared for something very similar to happen next week.

I did not shed a tear when Buddy Ryan died. I do not regret that reaction now.

Discussing the possibility to trade J Stew and J Landry for Gurley and R Wilson. Other guy is fed up with Gurley, needs WRs, and has Rodgers at QB also.

Is this a no brainer for me? My only concern is it stretches me a bit thin at WR.

QB: Rivers
RB: Forte, J Stew, Bernard, J Howard, Gillislee
WR: Green, Dez, Landry, Pryor, Beasley

Keeper league trade - was offered Jordan Matthews & 1st round rookie pick next year (likely late, maybe 7th or 8th) for Sammy Watkins. My other receivers are dogshit. Really debating here.

Keeper league trade - was offered Jordan Matthews & 1st round rookie pick next year (likely late, maybe 7th or 8th) for Sammy Watkins. My other receivers are dogshit. Really debating here.

I wouldn't. Watkins can't stay healthy enough to get a good look at him but I'd give him one more year before I bailed on him. I wish we could trade picks in our keeper league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back