• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 NASCAR Thread - Congrats Kyle Busch

Harvick's team transcripts at the end of the race.

From the script, he asked Bayne to push him. For some reason, whether it be closing speed or something else, Bayne pulled out when Harvick did not. It at least gives Harvick the claim that he was trying to move up and get in front Bayne and misjudged it. In the end though, we all know that wasnt the case though.

Other transcripts from the end of the race.

It's not Bayne's job to push Harvick. That's not the way it works.

Harvick caused that wreck on purpose. I wasn't sure on Sunday, but the transcripts leave little to doubt IMO.

I love Kenseth's interview.

I also loved all 60k fan booing when Joey declined the talk to the MRN folks.

I'm happy for Gordon. What a race and track to punch a ticket to Homestead. He needs to buy Kenseth a beer.

That was awesome. I love Martinsville!!! They should race there 8 times a year.

Just got home from the race. Kenseth's payback was perhaps the greatest thing I have ever seen. The entire crowd was on its feet cheering when Kenseth took him out going into Turn 1. The best was the ovation that Kenseth got when he got out of his car, followed by the boos that puss-boy got when he slithered out of his. Awesome, awesome, awesome!!!

Gordon winning at his final race at Martinsville was the capstone of a perfect day at what is hands down the best track on the NASCAR circuit.

Matt Kenseth can run at Bowman Gray any week he wants. Great for Gordon to get the win. Never thought I would be rooting for him, but I am.

So glad he took that punk out. The roar of the crowd came across loud and clear on TV, too.

On another note, Danica's ineptitude and complete inability to control herself continues. In attempting to send some sort of a message to David Gilliland (while they were fighting for the coveted 30th position), she takes herself out as well. She then continues to hit the 38 car. Gilliland responds brilliantly by brake checking her, destroying her radiator and ending her pathetic day. She is comically bad.

Last edited:
I'm ready for the Danica experiment to be over. I'm not against women drivers but there has to be better women drivers out there. And ones that aren't so whiney.

On reddit they're comparing Kenseth/Legano to Gordon/Bowyer a few years back. While they will publicly condemn his actions, I can't see any tangible penalty. Damn that was fun to watch.

What do you all think NASCAR will do in the way of punishing Kenseth for yesterday's incident (which I still think was one of the most awesome things I have ever seen)?

Nothing? Fine him? Park Kenseth for a race and fine him? Park him for multiple races and fine him? What say ye?

I hope if anything it's probation for the rest of the year. The drivers really need to be the ones settling these issues, NASCAR stepping in and doling out major penalties would be a mistake in my opinion. They didn't do anything to JG a few years back when he took Bowyer out (which I find it hilarious the difference between the commentators view of this incident vs JG/CB), so I hope they use the same philosophy here. Probably tell Kenseth to stay away from Legano the rest of the year.

Back