• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 NASCAR Thread - Congrats Kyle Busch

Brad dominated but glad Jimmie won so hopefully Penske is shut out of Homestead.

I was cheering for Johnson since Kes is guilty by association.

Interesting situation with all of the blown tires.

Shots fired

41b23276536d9f0efb438e53c33c73b4.jpg

Earnhardt (Jr.'s daddy) used to knock people out of the way often and everybody thought he was awesome for it (except me). I even saw him spin people to get a caution so he could get a lap back. I guarantee if Big E had been driving Logano's car and Kenseth kept blocking him he would have done the same thing and been lauded for it.

I was cheering for Johnson since Kes is guilty by association.

Interesting situation with all of the blown tires.

Yeah, it broke my heart to see Logano out early. That punk. lol And Kes can suck a fat one too. You could clearly see his enormous cocky ego flattened during his post race interview.

Awesome tweet by Matt. lol

Kenseth is a douche.

He blocked Logano, even ran him up into the wall twice. Every competitor on the track would have punted him.

Radioactive from Texas. Its interesting how many of the drivers were vocal about their pleasure in Johnson passing Kes for the win.

Up next is one of my favorite tracks, Phoenix. I happened upon a race there back in 2009 when I was on a business trip in the area. The race was at night that April, and we got general admission tickets to Rattlesnake Mountain. As much as I like night racing, I like having the Phoenix race during the daytime. It gets hot and slick early, then as the sun sets, turns 1 and 2 get shaded so you have to drastically different surfaces at both ends of the track. Usually someone is fast in 1&2 but loses time in 3&4.

I fully expect Harvick to dominate there, as he's done recently.

I so hate that the Chase sets up with the final two races being places that Harvick is so good at. If that asshat hadn't wrecked the field at Talladega, it wouldn't matter as much.

I so hate that the Chase sets up with the final two races being places that Harvick is so good at. If that asshat hadn't wrecked the field at Talladega, it wouldn't matter as much.

IIRC, aren't you a Stewart fan? If so, why such hate for your teammate?

I guess I cant say much, as a Kahne fan, I despise Johnson. Although, I was cheering for him last Sunday when he passed Kes.

IIRC, aren't you a Stewart fan? If so, why such hate for your teammate?

I guess I cant say much, as a Kahne fan, I despise Johnson. Although, I was cheering for him last Sunday when he passed Kes.

Nah, I'm definitely in the Ford camp. And Ford only has two teams worth a damn, so you can figure which ones those are.

Not a ton of info coming out from what I can tell, but looks like Green Flag may be around 9. It is no longer raining but water is still draining from the safer barriers onto the track.

They are gonna have to stop to get gas before the damn race even starts.

I'm already out of starts with him but I also basically have my league locked up. Started Ky Busch, Larson, McMurray, and E. Jones. I need to make sure I'm in with y'all next year also.

Back