• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 NASCAR Thread - Congrats Kyle Busch

NASCAR will probably put him on probation and fine him, which I'm hoping Gibbs will pay for him, because "you know some days you're the bat, some days you're the ball." :cool:

Dale Jarrett has been very outspoken about Kenseth's payback saying it's different because he was many laps down, yada yada yada. I was at this race, but had forgotten about it until I came across it last night.

Ricky Craven making a solid point on ESPN right now. Fuck NASCAR's bullshit.

It's funny, when Craven started in I was about to post "When did Ricky become such a pussy..." Then he got all badass. Well said, Ricky.

I wish they would finish the last race at a short track.

NASCAR is a joke. I had forgotten about Jarrett spinning out Newman. Jarrett can go fuck himself, what a hypocrite

Some great listening here. I cued it up at one of my favorite parts. You really should listen to the entire piece though.

Its on to a one man arbitrator, which will also hear the case today.

2nd appeal upheld.

In a weird day, RPM hauler was involved in a wreck yesterday requiring another tractor to pull the hauler. Today, Michael Annetts hauler catches fire en route to the track.

Back