• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought Big Cat has a zero tolerance policy on signing/drafting players with past DV records; therefore, no Mixon.

No way Mixon is the pick. These people have no memory of Rae Carruth?

No!!! We don't need more youth in the secondary!

DRAFT. A. LEFT. TACKLE.

No!!! We don't need more youth in the secondary!

DRAFT. A. LEFT. TACKLE.

There may not be one in the whole draft. Right tackles and MAYBE 1 or 2 LT that may either be gone by the time we draft, or we'd be reaching.

We should. Ditch Tolbert and give CAP one more shot. Wouldn't mind ditching Fozzy either actually.

There may not be one in the whole draft. Right tackles and MAYBE 1 or 2 LT that may either be gone by the time we draft, or we'd be reaching.

I promise you, the tackle talent in this draft is better than concussed Blind Side guy or his backup from the practice squad

I promise you, the tackle talent in this draft is better than concussed Blind Side guy or his backup from the practice squad

It may not be. Everything I've read is real down on the OT talent in the draft and free agency.

So if I am a good college OT in my junior year, do I come out early? Supply and demand says "yes," but you don't really hear of linemen coming out early.

So if I am a good college OT in my junior year, do I come out early? Supply and demand says "yes," but you don't really hear of linemen coming out early.

The deadline already passed. The one high profile guy who declared is the old guy.

Smokescreen. Don't trust any public rumors prior to the draft.

There's absolutely no way

We need a RB that can block

Danny Woodhead, hunter renfro (is he in the draft idk idc), mccaffrey, bring back bersin, perfect offseason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back