• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree completely on point 1. Something still seems like coaches get wrong.

A thing that bugs me is not a single hold called on the Pats O-line the whole game. Panthers had Peppers, Rucker, Kris Jenkins, and Buckner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have often thought about the fact that if Fox had kicked the PATs instead of going for two every time the Panthers would have been up three instead of tied when Vinatieri lined that kick up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taco Charlton. What a name. Anyway, meh. He sounds like a project. The article describes him as raw. If we're going to take a flyer on someone, let it be Bama Cam (haven't seen where the latest mock has him going, but presumably is still late 1st).

25 to Houston for Bama Cam.

I really don't want to take a raw player with the #8 pick. I don't care what position.

A raw player with good size from Michigan? No thanks.

Raw but athletic DE's worked out in cases like JPP and Ezekiel Ansah quite quickly. D end isn't rocket science.

My only concern with Charlton would be that he played on a beast Michigan D-Line that didn't allow for him to be doubled very often.

Last edited:
Even I #8, I'd expect Gettleman to pick the highest rated player on his board even if it is already an area of strength. The only positions that I'd be very surprised if he picked are LB and DT (and QB obviously). Even LB isn't totally ridiculous due to possible worries about Luke and TD's career winding down and DT would only be really crazy if we've already locked up KK.

2017 Panthers Draft Thread

LB would be a surprise because we have a lot of depth there even without Klein. Wouldn't be surprised later in the draft though.

At #8, I want a Luke or at least a Star or J-Stew. This is the highest pick GMan has ever made. He needs to knock it out of the park.

Last edited:
i like dalvin more than leonard, but more worried about dalvin's long term health. i think bama cam is a reach at 8.

taco charlton may be project-ish, but he produced much better in his last season than our WR Michigan project. 11 TFL, 8.5 sacks last season is pretty good. And he does look like a freak.

Last edited:
i like dalvin more than leonard, but more worried about dalvin's long term health. i think bama cam is a reach at 8.

taco charlton may be project-ish, but he produced much better in his last season than our WR Michigan product. 11 TFL, 8.5 sacks last season is pretty good. And he does look like a freak.
For real question... Why dalvin over fournette?

I don't see it, fournette is a beast and dalvin is aiiiiiight

dalvin is a passing game/ YAC beast. dude might be the best big play threat in the draft.

leonard is more of a bad ass physical specimen, traditional hb.

i like em both tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back