• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
145 calories in a bud heavy
95 in a shot of vodka
95 in a glass of champagne

8 drinks and a midnight meal is easily 1500-2000 extra calories in a day

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

190 calories in a one ounce shot of Everclear pure grain alcohol v. 140 calories in a 12 oz. can of Coke.

Jesus y'all are some fatties with low metabolism

Once upon a time, we were young guys who could eat and drink anything bad not gain much weight. And at some point you'll be an old guy who can't do that anymore.

There was an interesting post on CH about cam's accuracy and how KB and Funch were worst and 4th worst in gaining separation among all WRs. Cam's accuracy between I think 10-20 yards was 3rd in the league behind Brady and Rivers.

Great read. Aside from the omission of Olsen as a superstar on offense, I completely agree.

I like how the article starts with a gif of Cams accuracy/ inability of Benjamin to get open while that actually despite the outcome was a horrible read into double coverage when whatever player running the middle crossing route was passed off by two defenders and found a 20 yard wide open soft spot in the zone.

I like how the article starts with a gif of Cams accuracy/ inability of Benjamin to get open while that actually despite the outcome was a horrible read into double coverage when whatever player running the middle crossing route was passed off by two defenders and found a 20 yard wide open soft spot in the zone.

This is a great sentence.

The underneath receiver was covered by the same safety that doubled KB and the corner from the other side was in pursuit. He would have ended up doubled as well.

The embedded article on Russell Shepard gets me excited
http://www.carolinahuddle.com/board...-what-he-brings-to-the-table/#comment-4061532

I've said it before, and this article makes me believe more and more that the rookies and FA's will be pushing KB and Funch hard. I could see both not starting.

I'm just curious how a team where Steve Smith made his career had to re-learn the value of route running for WR's. Oh well, looks like we're on our way to correcting that mistake.

I enjoyed the deep dive into Cam's stats. The balance of the article would mention is poor footwork, though. Imagine his potential with better fundamentals AND surrounding talent. For FFL, it seems Cam is poised to have a bounce back season, and should go pretty cheap (in auction leagues), and Russell Shepard will be a nice $1 5th WR.

That was Jerricho Cotchery, and he was running a 3-yard route on 3rd-and-10

The embedded article on Russell Shepard gets me excited
http://www.carolinahuddle.com/board...-what-he-brings-to-the-table/#comment-4061532

I've said it before, and this article makes me believe more and more that the rookies and FA's will be pushing KB and Funch hard. I could see both not starting.

I'm just curious how a team where Steve Smith made his career had to re-learn the value of route running for WR's. Oh well, looks like we're on our way to correcting that mistake.

I enjoyed the deep dive into Cam's stats. The balance of the article would mention is poor footwork, though. Imagine his potential with better fundamentals AND surrounding talent. For FFL, it seems Cam is poised to have a bounce back season, and should go pretty cheap (in auction leagues), and Russell Shepard will be a nice $1 5th WR.

Between KB, Funions, CJ2, Shepard, Samuel, and CMC we could have a sneaky good/deep receiving corps next year. Obviously there are a lot of "ifs", primarily how they develop and if Shula utilizes them properly.

With all that being said, I'm sure Bersin will somehow still make the team.

The next 4 months will go by quicker if I'm hyped about CMC, Samuels, and Shephard. So I'll get on the hype train. What we're doing now at WR isn't working.

The next 4 months will go by quicker if I'm hyped about CMC, Samuels, and Shephard. So I'll get on the hype train. What we're doing now at WR isn't working.
And our current personnel might be better with some speed and reliable hands to complement it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back