• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 Atlanta Braves Thread: Acquired Brandon Phillips, Pitchers & Catchers rpt SOON

This has got to be the low point of the season, right? Get swept at home by the goddamn Yankees. Utterly devastated in 2 of the games, and in the other one a motherfucker dies.

Man this season took a nose dive quick. Weren't we 42-42 at one point?

So who are the Top 2 or 3 prospects in the 2016 MLB Draft at this point? Asking for a friend.

Probably Alec Hansen (SP Oklahoma), AJ Puk (SP Florida), Riley Pint (HS P), Blake Rutherford (HS CF) Corey Ray (Louisville OF).

I think it's time we go with a stud position player.

This thread went nearly one whole month without a post. What a rough year for the Bravos.

Not surprising about Coppy. Was probably acting as GM just with Hart as a cover/guide.

2015 Atlanta Braves Thread: cannon fodder for the stupid ass mets

This thread went nearly one whole month without a post. What a rough year for the Bravos.

I haven't listened to or watched a game in several weeks. Gotten to where I was a little disappointed to win games, as I was hoping to get the #1 pick.

I haven't watched a game I couldn't see on TV (Nats) since probably early August. Still listen once or twice a week while making dinner.

Haven't watched in months. My only way to watch is MLB.TV. I've subscribed the last several years but just didn't see the point this year.

I haven't seen more than a couple minutes all season. look forward to the days when we're good and I live in a viewing area again..

Back