• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Football Schedule to be Released at 3, 2014 Wake Schedule in OP

Syracuse has the longest stretch betwwen bye weeks, at 9 games. We're tied ewith Louisville. Miami, and Duke with the shortest, at 2 games.

Wait I thought we are going to be awful next year? I'm stoked for the Claw regime but the cupboard is completely bare, no? No qb, no rb, no wr, spotty OL, no DL, etc. only the punter is reasonably solid. I'd be surprised if we make it to 4 wins....

I'd love to hear I'm wrong but will take convincing.

August

28th- at Louisiana Monroe

September

6th- Gardner-Webb

13th- at Utah State

20th- Army

27th- at Louisville

October

4th- at Florida State

11th- BYE

18th- Syracuse

25th- Boston College

November

1st- BYE

6th (Thursday) - Clemson

15th - at North Carolina State

22nd - Virginia Tech

29th- at Duke

From BSD: http://www.bloggersodear.com/2014/1/22/5334638/2014-wake-forest-football-schedule-released-acc

Might be good to put Thursday next to the opener as well.

Wait I thought we are going to be awful next year? I'm stoked for the Claw regime but the cupboard is completely bare, no? No qb, no rb, no wr, spotty OL, no DL, etc. only the punter is reasonably solid. I'd be surprised if we make it to 4 wins....

I'd love to hear I'm wrong but will take convincing.

You believe that because of what they did under the old regime. Give Claw a shot.

I'm all for that - I just trying to set myself up with reasonable expectations. We are going to be young and inexperienced all over the place. 4 wins should be viewed as good year with eye on 2015, year two leap

Would imagine those matchups would stay pretty consistent moving forward

Everyone but Miami should be cool with that (at least Pitt gets to go to Miami in late November).

...but the game is always ugly (at least it was two years ago).

If you remember we controlled the first quarter of that game. Then our pussy lame ass coach punted the ball into the ends one on 4th and 3 from their 38, and taj got going. Grobe sucked.mwhat type of message dos that send to the team.mthe air came right out

I'm all for that - I just trying to set myself up with reasonable expectations. We are going to be young and inexperienced all over the place. 4 wins should be viewed as good year with eye on 2015, year two leap

I'd be fine with 4 wins as long as we were competitive in the losses and we looked well coached, like we did in Grobe's first few years.

Back