• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

good-vibes_thumb%25255B7%25255D.png

What students post on this board? We need to have a massive showing at B&G Madness. If he shows great, if he doesn't you can guarantee that BCHill will be there and that Harry will get a report / videos / photos...something. Giles is a difference maker in our program. Need to make sure the students are aware and actively doing whatever they can do to support the program, and thus support Mannings efforts to land Giles.

Any students on here that can start gathering up support? I assume B&G Madness is still held in Reynolds. That is an awesome venue when it is packed out and crazy. Not all that different from Cameron Indoor :).

B&G madness reaches capacity in small Reynolds Gym every year (even redacted years) so that won't be a problem.

3 more weeks of high octane #vibes will be tough to pull off. We'll have to pace ourselves!

3 more weeks of high octane #vibes will be tough to pull off. We'll have to pace ourselves!

speak for yourself. I've pulled some surge soda out of the ole bunker and i'm ready to go.

Honestly, I would think that's every coach if it's apparent that Giles won't be on their team because:

a) It's OBVIOUSLY what's in the best interest of the young man

and

b) what other coach would want him to end up at UK or Duke?

So to sum up:

GIF-HappyBabyExcitment_zpsb63016c7.gif

So his OV to Kansas will be a Wake recruiting pitch?

GIF-TheOffice-Celebrate_zpsd8eb08d2.gif

I'm choosing to believe KVegas on this one. KVegas is saying that if Bill Self (the Kansas coach) doesn't think he's going to get Giles, that he's going to help nudge Giles to Wake. That's promising if true. Think about it, it makes sense. Manning was an assistant on Self's staff when he coached on Self's staff at Kansas. They might just have that relationship! Makes you wonder!!!

Taking time out of your day to mock me. Its a pleasure. Thank you!! VIBES!!

i feel like the more bigboys we have the more #vibes we have

Slow down on the parody posts there, 9. A little too much too fast.

Hey Juice if we get Giles your point is irrelevant. Giles is a once in a generation typle player for Wake, all you need is Giles and everything else will work itself out. Were not Duke or Kentucky to pick and choose 5 star guys.

the second best thing about landing Giles is that it will finally bring RJ back per sources

Back