• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BUZZ IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!(NOT TROLLING). HE GONE!!!!!

Did you actually read the email? That's about the closest you will get to an apology from Wellman. He basically just told all of us "because I fucked up last time, I will be overseen by Hatch and working with other basketball people around the country'

How do you know he didn't do this last time?

How do you know he didn't do this last time?

Its pretty well known he kinda went rogue last time. And, he is really going out of his way here to make sure its obvious this will be a collaborative effort.

A great day! Heading to deacon club event at 5 o'clock today in a bar and will probably need a cab to get home!

P.s. I still hate you Jeff [Redacted], that will never change.

Wellman's email make me think he's going to screw it up like he did last time.

Wellman needs to just hire a coaching consulting firm like everybody else does. He clearly has no idea how college basketball works hence the reason why he hired [Redacted] in the first place.

I'll take the academic bullshit (aka Ron's most "I was a PE major!"-moment ever) because that's one hell of an admission of screwing it up the first time around. Good for you, Ron. Get it right this time!

This is a joyous day.

excited-baby.gif

Monty-Python.gif

Anchorman.gif

rainbow-vomit.gif

Elf.gif

excited-child.gif

Loki.gif

Its pretty well known he kinda went rogue last time. And, he is really going out of his way here to make sure its obvious this will be a collaborative effort.

That's exactly how I read it.

5 pm press conference to announce Coach Howland. How sweet would that be.

YAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAYYYYY! WOOoOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!:cam::circlejerk::beer::rock::locked::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap:

Chris Moore ‏@Moore_ACCSports
Ben Howland, Archie Miller, Michael White among candidates for Wake Forest job

Just got my letter from Wellman. Buzz has resigned. Search will begin immediately.

Back