• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Defensive Coordinator Search

Sawvell had a nice MLK tweet yesterday. Also, wondering if the Hardimon get is related since he had a Minnesota offer before he committed to Cal. Perhaps wanted to go to quality education school, Minnesota not quite it but liked the DC there. Sawvell just ironing out final details of his contract but has accepted the job and has reached out to Hardimon ... total guess work.

Color me unimpressed if it does indeed turn out to be a DC from a middling P5 school from a weak division.

Though holding a Mike Leach team averaging 40+ points a game to 12 in the bowl game is a nice look.

In case anyone was wondering, the whole pm gag stopped being even remotely clever or amusing years ago.

More tea leaves pointing to Sawvell:

#WakeForest coming to @SRHS_SHARKS to see CB Raheem Layne (#Minnesota commit). Layne will take an official visit to Wake this weekend

#WakeForest coming to @SRHS_SHARKS to see CB Raheem Layne (#Minnesota commit). Layne will take an official visit to Wake this weekend

This is why we are trying to keep things close to the vest. Don't want Minny to see it coming. Please do what's best for Wake, and don't discuss this kind of stuff publicly.

It's not like it hasn't been stated multiple times throughout this thread that the PM thing is and has always been a joke. Anyone who wants to play fun police can fuck off and go get your scoops from THE OTHER BOARD.

Nice. This is something big time programs do.

So Sawvel coached DBs for years. What does this mean for Coach Jackson?

It's not like it hasn't been stated multiple times throughout this thread that the PM thing is and has always been a joke. Anyone who wants to play fun police can fuck off and go get your scoops from THE OTHER BOARD.

I know it's a joke. It isn't a good one. It's really frustrating when this thread keeps getting bumped with that inane babble instead of actual news.

I know it's a joke. It isn't a good one. It's really frustrating when this thread keeps getting bumped with that inane babble instead of actual news.

Going to have to disagree and it's beyond obvious you didn't receive the main PM.

I'm sorry that you're having to go through this. If you need to start a thread to talk about it, I'll be there for you.

Nice. This is something big time programs do.

So Sawvel coached DBs for years. What does this mean for Coach Jackson?

My theory has always been that given all the caoches with secondary experience coming in, Jackson will move back to LBs to take Lea's place (coached OLBs for us in 2012).

Going to have to disagree and it's beyond obvious you didn't receive the main PM.

I'm sorry that you're having to go through this. If you need to start a thread to talk about it, I'll be there for you.

It's a terrible fucking joke and a waste of people's time when they're looking for actual information when they have to scroll through pages of stupid PM jokes to find anything worthwhile.

Back