• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DNC 2016 thread

She is making her case as to why she should be the leader of the free world. And what does being humble have to do with demagoguery?

So you don't think "manipulating the plebes" necessarily involves an incredible amount of paternalistic arrogance? The same kind involved when one says, in effect, "I'll be your President whether you like it or not?"

So that Bernie douchebag Bob 2 thinks is hot and wanted all the Bernie supporters to sit quietly in their seats to avoid the seat fillers made a huge impact. Good job, good effort, Bros.

There were no dignitaries at the RNC (which is telling in and of itself).

But what I am most happy about is now that the Convention is over......

Bernie and his obnoxious, sore loser supporters get to go back to obscurity. Attention whores, that's all they are.

There are tons of weak speakers that HRC was better than. She was better than Sherrod Brown and Xavier Becerra just from the hour before her.

I hear you and yes, we are both lucky. Poor SOB's in swing states have to wipe the crap off their arms and pull Hillary lever; then go home and shower. No other choice makes sense.

Don't forget the three month Blitzkrieg of advertising you will miss.

Don't forget the three month Blitzkrieg of advertising you will miss.

I wish. There aren't any Delaware TV stations. It's all from Philly, and PA is most definitely going to be at least treated as a swing state (my guess is Hillary wins it handily though).

I said major.

That's like saying Draymond isn't very good, because KD and Steph are better.

BTW Trump just played into Hillary's speech. She said you can't trust a guy you can bait on Twitter with nuclear triggers...Well, he tweeted about it in something like two minutes.

As noted, her blah performance doesn't matter. Given the general GDP growth, and her own party's approval numbers, plus a cash advantage - she wins by 3-4 points as long as she doesn't melt down or Trump doesn't (then she wins by more) - with one caveat. She needs the black vote to look more like 2008/2012 and not like 2010/2014. It's her's to lose.

Is tiny hands the only person in America without spell check? I know it's probably tough to type with baby carrot stubs for fingers but the phone will literally correct it for you.

Man, public speaking is not Hillary's gift. Kind of crazy she isn't better at it after being in public life for as long as she has. Neither Hillary nor Chelsea were very good. The pre-recorded video was the best part of the night for her, but I did only tune in at 10:00 PM so I didn't see any of the previous speakers.

Man, public speaking is not Hillary's gift. Kind of crazy she isn't better at it after being in public life for as long as she has. Neither Hillary nor Chelsea were very good. The pre-recorded video was the best part of the night for her, but I did only tune in at 10:00 PM so I didn't see any of the previous speakers.

Neither of these were good:

Back