• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

March Madness Thread

without explanation I got laettner but can't say why other than tall and goofy hair.

At a sports bar. Ok State makes that three and table next to us jumps up screaming and clapping. I figured they got confused about the score and someone shouted covvvvverrrrrred.

Went 3-3-1 yesterday ATS. Meh.

OkSt +2.5 is my top pick today.

Also considering South Carolina given they are playing in Greenville and everybody (including me) has Marquette advancing in their brackets.

ats
With the lack of day 1 upsets (7/8 4 & 5 seeds won... only favored 12 MTSU won, which was not an upset), I put $20 on the moneyline of all 3 14 seeds today... New Mexico St +600, Iona +850, Kent State +1700. Figured it was worth a flier.

You had it all the way, ATS.

Someone beat me to it.

That Ok St cover was such a dagger. God dammit.

I had no idea Madison Jones played for Seton Hall. He must be 25.

That Ok St cover was such a dagger. God dammit.

I had no idea Madison Jones played for Seton Hall. He must be 25.

Apparently he's 24, will be 25 in October. Still crazy, and kind of weird.

I completely forgot Madison Jones played for SH as well. Kind of sucks watching him play (and possibly advance) in the tournament, although obvs cool for him.

Back