• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NBA Off-season thread: Duncan and Garnett retire

The blazers kinda suck too

Am I crazy for thinking they could be pretty good for the next 3-4 years? I like what they are shaping up to be. Crabbe got overpaid and Turner isn't great but I like the rest of that team.

Am I crazy for thinking they could be pretty good for the next 3-4 years? I like what they are shaping up to be. Crabbe got overpaid and Turner isn't great but I like the rest of that team.

plus

RFA Moe Harkless has agreed to a four-year, $40M-plus deal to re-sign with the Portland Trail Blazers

Portland is dumb

This is like when the panthers quadrupled down on a team that sucked

Portland was s few pieces away from having a very nice second tier team.

Portland playing the long game, no? Hoping in 3 or so years, when these dudes are hitting their prime, GSW/CLE/SAS/etc. are on the downswing.

At least CJ is nice.

I suspect the teams that are building young that are gonna work out well are the ones not even close to competing at this point, e.g., Bucks and Sixers.

At least CJ is nice.

I suspect the teams that are building young that are gonna work out well are the ones not even close to competing at this point, e.g., Bucks and Sixers.

There's a 23 game gap between those teams. The gap between the Bucks and Sixers is the same is the gap between the Bucks and Cavs.

k is such trash

k is such trash

not sure where you are going with that. sarcasm? it's certainly appropriate not to celebrate during a friendly blow out. but he encourages some down right bush league play and show boating when he's coaching dook.

Back