• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread: NFL Draft - Rams pick Goff #1

The Rams are so weird on hard knocks

It's like they're hardly ever actually playing football

Gurley will probably let Chubb tackle him a bunch so he makes the team.

Agreed. Has there ever been a division where 2 teams have won 12+ and the other 2 have won <5?

It has happened at least one time. In 2005, in the AFC South: Colts 14-2, Jaguars 12-4, Titans 4-12, and Texans 2-14. I didn't go back any further than that.

I actually don't think the Rams will suck. They have Aaron Donald and Todd Gurley, after all. Not sure how much Goff will play either, and Keenum won @ Seattle last year when the 'hawks were rollin', so there's that.

Doubt they make the playoffs but should be another .500ish season IMO (and prolly 7-9)

I thought the same prior to watching Hard Knocks

Jeff Fisher really cemented himself as 7-9 Fisher after this show

Jess fisher should learn to coach better than worry about how his team stands during the national anthem. He does come off as the epitome of mediocre.

I wonder what kind of edit they give them, but through two episodes I'm not impressed by what I've seen

Jeff Fisher reminds me of Grobe. He is the CEO of Rams Football, Inc and let's his underlings do the dirty work under his direction

If I'm Goff, I'm not thrilled at being a Ram considering Fischer's track record in QB development.

Jeff Fisher reminds me of Grobe. He is the CEO of Rams Football, Inc and let's his underlings do the dirty work under his direction

I think people maybe associate him with being kind of hard ass, maybe because of his teams' style of play, but Fisher by all indications is a pretty laid-back guy. Goes for runs before games, from Cali, etc.

Even when the players wrecked their vehicle and he called them out it had a very forgiving dad vibe

Dak looks kinda legit in the preseason.

I wonder what kind of edit they give them, but through two episodes I'm not impressed by what I've seen

Yeah, even the Texans had sick Hopkins highlights. The Rams WR corps and secondary both look equally bad. The LBs also look shitty. They just seem disorganized and in a "we're so pumped to be in LA" phase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back