• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2016 MLB Season Thread (Nats Blow It Again)

The Astros DFA Carlos Gomez, and the MLB gets a little less crazy. Sad.

Carlos+Gomez+yelling.gif

Man. The Yankees keep looking worse & worse.

Is this meaning about how they are treating ARod? Or their performance on the field? The Yanks are 5-5 in their last 10 against three teams with records above .500 - that's pretty solid.

Is this meaning about how they are treating ARod? Or their performance on the field? The Yanks are 5-5 in their last 10 against three teams with records above .500 - that's pretty solid.

How they're treating Arod.

Stanton likely done for reason.

My O's had a huge come from behind victory, scoring 2, 2, and 3 runs over the last 3 frames. AL Cy Young winner Zach Britton not as automatic as usual but got it done.

Mooke Betts thinks he's Ted Williams. Chase Utley thinks it's 2008. The Dodgers just passed the Giants. The Marlins might sign Carlos Gomez. The Yankees actually have decent players that aren't older than 30. A reliever might win the AL Cy Young.

And there's no discussion on this thread? Sad panda.

and the rays have scored 45 runs in their last 3 games.

Mooke Betts thinks he's Ted Williams. Chase Utley thinks it's 2008. The Dodgers just passed the Giants. The Marlins might sign Carlos Gomez. The Yankees actually have decent players that aren't older than 30. A reliever might win the AL Cy Young.

And there's no discussion on this thread? Sad panda.

Duffy converted to a starter in May.

But seriously, fuck me if Britton wins. Seems like we made some form of progress with Greinke and Felix winning with low win totals.

Dodgers move into sole possession of 1st place (by percentage points) for 1st time since May 10 and are somehow doing it without Kershaw.

Duffy converted to a starter in May.

But seriously, fuck me if Britton wins. Seems like we made some form of progress with Greinke and Felix winning with low win totals.

To be fair though, Britton is having a historic season up to this point. It's not like there aren't any good starters, so everyone is like, "Welp, who is the best reliever?"

Back