• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2016 MLB Season Thread (Nats Blow It Again)

i'd think the probable cy young winner would help with that.

Pirates extension of Freese seems like another nice little move by one of the best front offices in the game.

Pirates extension of Freese seems like another nice little move by one of the best front offices in the game.

I suppose giving up prospects to dump Liriano's salary paying some dividends.

Course he promptly gets thrown out trying to take an extra base with 2 outs in the 9th down 2 runs. Better than losing in the WC game doe

Katie Ledecky threw out the first pitch at a Nats game last night and used Bryce Harper as a medal stand.

082416_ledeckyfrankel_med_ezlwoms7.gif

mh1eqwgezfhx.jpg

Had to dump the hardware so she could throw a strike. Good job, Bryce.

Last edited:
I love the idea of the Nats offering Ledecky a jersey to wear or something and her being like "nah, I've got a shirt."

4944914b3db8cb67750196cef03dadb9

She cracked up Bryce. I'm not sure if that is an easy or extremely difficult thing to do.

I don't understand the thread title. Is it some kind of joke ?
Not Funny.

Sox left fielders this year are cursed, Castillo stinks, Holt got hurt, Chris Young got hurt, Blake Swihart got hurt, Benintendi hurt. I blame Travis Shaw tho, think he shoulda gone for it on that ball that Benintendi got hurt on.

Shelby Miller will not accrue enough MLB service time to reach his fourth year, delaying FA by a year. It would be fabulous if the Braves somehow bought low and traded for three years of Shelby when they seemingly dealt three years of Shelby last winter.

Sox left fielders this year are cursed, Castillo stinks, Holt got hurt, Chris Young got hurt, Blake Swihart got hurt, Benintendi hurt. I blame Travis Shaw tho, think he shoulda gone for it on that ball that Benintendi got hurt on.
Let's see how progressive Boston really is based on who they send him to for the surgery. I'm going to laugh my ass off when he winds up on Andrew's table instead of ElAttrache's.

Back