• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022-23 College Basketball Thread: UCONN - One Shining Moment

0-2 on wagers yesterday and my bracket was awful.

So I'm doing something hella dumb and going with a ML parlay of Creighton, Kentucky, and St. Mary's.

No chance any of them lose, right?

Also took Kent State +4.5.

There will undoubtedly be more. Scared money don't make money and 0-2 is just a rough, rough start.
shooters shoot

Just wanted to make sure everyone saw this moneymaker yesterday.

PROFIT
Without going into too much detail, what kind of ca$h are we talking here? Throw away money I assume. Or feeding your kids money? Mortgage on the line money??! :LOL:

I guess it's just enough you know you could live without if you had too, plus even if gone still went toward purchasing some entertainment anyway.

Hard to feel too bad about that considering all the other picks were just woefully bad.

Without going into too much detail, what kind of ca$h are we talking here? Throw away money I assume. Or feeding your kids money? Mortgage on the line money??! :LOL:

I guess it's just enough you know you could live without if you had too, plus even if gone still went toward purchasing some entertainment anyway.

I'll give you detail... I put $25 on the Oral Roberts ML yesterday. That's smaller than a usual bet for me ($55-$110).

I honestly don't wager that often these days. Only when I feel pretty good about something. Or during the NCAA Tourney (because I have historically done pretty well... up until yesterday, of course).

With all the upsets in the South, the only teams standing in Bama's path to the final 4 are SDSt and Baylor. Though it was great to watch Princeton take out Zona. But now I feel dirty for having to root for Baylor to take out Bama.

The B1G also had a better than expected day with NW, Md and Penn St all winning. Penn St and NW weren't that surprising, but I thought WVU would handle Md easily.

With all the upsets in the South, the only teams standing in Bama's path to the final 4 are SDSt and Baylor. Though it was great to watch Princeton take out Zona. But now I feel dirty for having to root for Baylor to take out Bama.

The B1G also had a better than expected day with NW, Md and Penn St all winning. Penn St and NW weren't that surprising, but I thought WVU would handle Md easily.
I have Creighton in the Elite Eight.

Bama has a cakewalk now though.

I went 16-4 ATS in First Four / Thursday games. So I’ll share my picks for today that will get me back to .500, and you can mock me.

0980352231c25580d5d3dcc44b1fa8ff.jpg

Of course he's going to try to play. The question is whether or not he'll be any good.

I hope so, because I enjoy watching Miami play.

Mostly agree with Sleepy, but I do like VCU with the points. But I've been accused of being a homer of VA teams before. That said, VCU is playing good ball, and I think their length and athleticism will keep it close.

At first I read that spreadsheet and thought he just picked all the favorites against the spread.

Sorry Sleepy, you have the same first two picks as me today, welcome to loserville. Population 2.

Back