• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official FIFA 15 thread ( all platforms)

Hope you guys are enjoying the classy St. Mirren kit. A personal fav.

My 9:00 plans for cancelled so someone text me if we're playing tonight

Tollsin24 something on your end is glitched and its crashing the club everytime to get in the lobby. I think you need to uninstall the game completely from your Xbox then do a full reinstall

Sorry guys, I have no idea why that's happening. It's been working fine and I was just sitting in the lobby watching the minutes tick past and then everything went to hell. I'll reinstall again tomorrow since that worked the last time.

Doug just scored two 40 yard screamers within 30 seconds of each other

Much better last night. I was still complete dogshit but Husky, Bork (on the defensive end), and Doug ran the show. Not a good excuse, but I'm operating on just the slightest delay/lag that's really throwing my touches and decision making time off enough to really FSU. I'm going to reset the router when I get back from Charlotte Saturday night.

Back