• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official thread about the movie you just saw

Nimona - great animated movie; very funny but also with an impactful message. Disney basically tried to blackball it so if you wanna watch something those execs were not on board with Nimona is a good choice

I was thinking over the weekend about which Kill Bill movie I liked more and I have to go with the first one. It's probably in my top 10 and I love the music, the fight with the 88s, the showdown with Oren Ishi-i, and lots of other things about it. I need to watch it again soon

Sent from my SM-S926U using Tapatalk
I love the first one, but man I love the burial to the trailer scene and the ending in 2.

Nimona - great animated movie; very funny but also with an impactful message. Disney basically tried to blackball it so if you wanna watch something those execs were not on board with Nimona is a good choice

Just watched it. Fantastic film. I only vaguely heard of it. They should have marketed it as the movie too woke for Disney.

JFC the Beekeeper is awful. Not even awesomely bad, yet entertaining. Just shite in all ways.

To Kill a Tiger, on Netflix, is one best movies I've seen in a while. Emotionally intense and beautiful.

The movie has nothing to do with the book with the same title lol. It's a documentary set in India.
Nvm. The book I got was The White Tiger and had a “Now a movie on Netflix” sticker on the front, so I conflated the two based on the Tiger and Netflix connection. My mind jumped ahead of my reading comprehension.

Carry on.

Yeah. Last Sunday. They are moving to Mebane. They wanted to be closer to Raleigh and they had outgrown their location in Greensboro. The one in Mebane is huge. I’m bummed because I love the place and the Greensboro one was there first.

But we went out with a bang and used up almost $200 of store credit getting a bass amp a bunch of records and switch sports.

When I worked at the day program for adults with special needs in Greensboro all of my clients asked to go to McKays constantly,

Pretty sure I donated 500 hardback novels of my moms to the Winston location this weekend and earned a tighty sum of $23

Yeah. Last Sunday. They are moving to Mebane. They wanted to be closer to Raleigh and they had outgrown their location in Greensboro. The one in Mebane is huge. I’m bummed because I love the place and the Greensboro one was there first.

But we went out with a bang and used up almost $200 of store credit getting a bass amp a bunch of records and switch sports.

Mebane > Greensboro

Dune pt 2 was cool but i think i like my generation's Sci Fi channel made-for-tv version a little bit better (visuals aside).

it is kinda mindblowing how good CGI is these days

Back