• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake Forest vs. Villanova Game Thread - 1:30 ET ESPN2

When Crawford is bad he is miserable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's fine...ya know, just let him have the dunk. Enjoy the pine the rest of the day.

Crawford with some hellacious A.D.D. there, just spaced out on defense.

5 point gift. Can't do that as a leader of the team.

First round NBA pick! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Collins reminds more and more of Brice Johnson every time I watch him play.

These kinds of games are definitely teachable moments to show guys where they really are. Crawford is in no playing like a top guard in the conference much less ready for that next level.

I know how UTEP felt yesterday. The score now is comparable to the halftime score yesterday.

To be fair to us we wont play another team nearly this good until we play Duke

Arians is totally lost on D. We should stop doubling. If the guys beats for two, let him. We can't give them threes.

Need to keep our heads in the game. We are not out of this thing. They are still shooting ridiculously from the outside. If they ever cool off we can make a run back into this thing. Keep attacking, improve our rebounding. Don't completely lose track of your man on defense like Crawford did.

As bad as our defense has been, our offense has also been a bright spot. We are holding up a strong game against a top 5 defense in the nation.

Back