• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake vs. UTEP Game Thread

We have a very talented basketball team. There is a lot to be excited about this year and next, losing no one and adding Chaundee to the starting lineup.

Any guesses on the line tomorrow? Gotta think it's double digits, right?

Krispy Kremes all around!!!

Untitled_zps0b274a8a.png

Very enjoyable game. Got to watch with a buddy in town I hadn't seen a game with in years. We poured on the three pointers, had 50 points with only 3 made baskets inside the arc. The second half strategy looked to be focused on getting the ball inside to Collins and he scored 20 in the half. I think we only took 4 threes in the 2nd. Pretty amazing to see us execute a game plan at will. Then comeback and execute a completely different gameplan at will. We scored 63 with 39 points from deep and I think 10 from two. Then we scored 40 from two and the line. Both halves were efficient in different ways. We were 50% from the field at the half and 59% for the game.

I give Manning a ton of props to his lineups and rotations. Playing Woods off the bench seems to work out well. Changing up the gameplan in the second kept UTEP off guard.

Moore was the only major weak spot today and he simply needs more time to be a reliable presence on both ends.

he was suspended for two games and averaged 15 and 10, so i wouldn't really call it unstoppable either

i think his rebounding was undervalued by wake fans, but he was such a passionate idiot most of the time, and got whistled for such dumb things, it didn't endear him much

Already penciling in Chaundeac to the starting line up?

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Waiting on the McClinton report before I judge the performance.

Tomorrow's game really ought to be the championship. Who set up this bracket?

College of Charleston who wanted to guarantee a game against Wake or Nova.

I mean, Collins or Crawford could certainly leave based on early returns.... Really don't want to think about that right now though.

It's a pretty stacked draft this year, I seriously doubt either of them leave.

Except we played better when he was suspended

Never passed the eye test

Beat up on inferior competition and wilted against guys his skill level (maybe a couple exceptions)

Back