• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake vs. UTEP Game Thread

What an enjoyable afternoon. The color guy was like a much better Bill Walton and a fairly competent play by play man. And Deacs broke the century mark. Krispy Kremes all around!!!

We're gonna beat nova! Unleash the woods!!!!!

Because he was a pouting baby?
Overly passionate aggravating foul machine undersized post player with just enough skill to command respect. Doesn't ever look great, but manages to average a double-double

We should score 100 more often. That seems like a winning strategy.

That live stat thing that the Gildan event was using was really good. Very fast and lots of info.

He was still the best or second best player almost every damn game for all four years at Wake.

Devin brought balls to the program. Something we were sorely missing under Bz. But, he also had issues. I think we are better off now without him.

That wasn't a walk I don't think. Looked ok to me.

Agreed - if he changes direction at all it goes as a euro-step. Weird call.

And wow, Xavier just got absolutely bailed out in OT and gifted a win.

Overly passionate aggravating foul machine undersized post player with just enough skill to command respect. Doesn't ever look great, but manages to average a double-double

Devin was basically unstoppable his senior year. Really limited the technicals too. Collins will be better.

These refs were weird. I agree on several non-walks. Their calls on bad picks weer awful.

Love how Woods shows up with a casual 6/7 and 16 points and 5 assists while playing solid defense... Ho hum, getting that at the 2 spot would have won us a lot more games last year alone.

Back