• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Republicans for POTUS, 2016 Edition

You don't want to tangle with Christie on a debate stage. Still baffles me that he hasn't done better.

Last edited:
Well what turned me off about Christie in the early debates is exactly what he caught Rubio on. He would just say the same thing about 9/11 over and over again. I'm fairly sure I've got posts from years ago saying he'd be president. That's because he had some Bernie in him. He lost that from what I watched.

hollllllly shit I just watched that Rubio gaff. That was 10x worse than I expected even knowing what was gonna happen. Complete meltdown and just destroyed his campaign.

Let's dispel this notion that you didn't know what you'd see. You knew EXACTLY what you'd see.

Trunp
Kasich
Bush
Rubio
Cruz

All five move on. Bush has been surging for some reason so I wouldn't be shocked if he took 2nd.

Wrong again, ya old dummy

LOL. It takes a lot of nerve...or lack of sense...to make a post like that. My picks flipped 4th & 5th....which were decided by less than 1%....and I had the rest of them exactly right. And I also called Bernie's 20%+ win over Hillary, when almost everyone else was calling it much closer. You, on the other hand, missed 3rd, 4th and 5th....missing Cruz by two spots and even said Bush could finish 2nd, which was two places higher than he finished.

The Daily Beast reporting from the Trump and Rubio after parties:

Inside Trump’s Frat Boy Nirvana

Have to say, I'm disappointed in Michael Cera:

Ca0KaLeWcAAdSQI.jpg

I, for 1, was impressed that neither the Fiorina nor the Christie announcement came from the Cruz campaign.

I made a turd yesterday that looked just like the 'z' on that coloring page.

Is that irony?

Back