• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

I have no clue where he fits in but he has to find the field. Kellyn Acosta is damn good at soccer.

Only 21 years old

Everyone stay off this train. I'm riding it alone. Choo choo

Seriously though. He may be our 3rd best player behind Pulisic and Brooks

Arena says Yedlin and Lichaj would have been included had they been healthy. Chandler excluded because he's suspended for the first game and he doesn't think it makes sense to have him travel from Europe for one game. Cameron likely to play right back.

English press is reporting he's out for five weeks with a bad muscle tear in his thigh. Bad timing for my Magpies.

Fabian Johnson just left the BMG match with what looks like a right hamstring injury. Fuck.

Guzan out for qualifiers due to upcoming birth. Replaced by Bingham. I think that puts to bed any notion that it'd be anyone but Howard in net (not that I think there was much of a chance of Guzan).

Wood-Altidore
Nagbe-Acosta-Bradley-Pulisic
Beasley-Gonzo-Brooks-Cameron
Howard

Not optimal but should be enough to get 4 points

Back