• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Return of the Goon Mafia; Day 5 ends 3:15:59 pm

Yeah, that entire back and forth was stupid, but we know it wasn't forced. Knight didn't put nonny in the lead or anything. Dumb it down for me

i dont think i can adequately. it's mostly a feel play

I need music help - someone provide me with a genre/artist/song I can listen to while I do numbing work for the next hour+

Ryala (2) - Da, toogs
Rommy (2) - RSF, gouda
Da (1) - ryala
Knight (1) - rommy

Still no word on anyone picking up this 1:30 deadline, so it might be a long day. Not even remotely sorry, toogs.

SD3 (4) - doofus, rommy, ryala, RSF
Nonny (3) - Knight, damo, Da
Toogs (2) - SD3, gouda
Gouda (1) - bym
Knight (1) - Nonny
Damo (1) - tim
Bym (1) - Boston
Da (1) - chic

DNV: toogs

tim, Boston and Chic are all good places for votes based on how that last day/night went.

tim

tim, Boston and Chic are all good places for votes based on how that last day/night went.

tim

L.O.L. please someone help deac.
It's not healthy... for you to feel this way
Y.O.U. are making this hard,
I can't take it, see it don't feel right.

damo is mafia and he is retaliating against me so he doesn't have to do much analysis.

but yeah, why the three of us?

L.O.L. please someone help deac.
It's not healthy... for you to feel this way
Y.O.U. are making this hard,
I can't take it, see it don't feel right.

damo is mafia and he is retaliating against me so he doesn't have to do much analysis.

but yeah, why the three of us?

damo might be the only IC in our community as far as captain's maf games go

damo might be the only IC in our community as far as captain's maf games go

I'm trying not to think about that stuff though. Knight says he would RNG and damo's first post I thought was weird was a response to knight's list so I'm down for killing one of those two. Would probably get more traction on knight but i prefer damo so

damo

Back