• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Return of the Goon Mafia; Day 5 ends 3:15:59 pm

If I was captain I'd pick rsf because there is a 100% chance that he will eventually kill me in any game regardless of alignment, just so he doesn't lose to me.

I'd like to hear more from all of them and from you
I was legitimately voting how I felt based on Da's entry and subsequent posts. I didn't have a strong feeling about nonny or SD3 so I didn't vote for them. As they both turned out to be civs, I feel like my not being willing to off them willy nilly isn't determinative. I would be more critical of someone who just kind of snuck in on voting for one of them (or toogs) :no-idea:

Ryala (2) - Da, toogs
Rommy (2) - RSF, gouda
Da (1) - ryala
Knight (1) - rommy
Tim (1) - damo
Damo (1) - tim

I may be able to do the deadline around 1:45-2:00. Stay advised.

I was legitimately voting how I felt based on Da's entry and subsequent posts. I didn't have a strong feeling about nonny or SD3 so I didn't vote for them. As they both turned out to be civs, I feel like my not being willing to off them willy nilly isn't determinative. I would be more critical of someone who just kind of snuck in on voting for one of them (or toogs) :no-idea:

I don't take issue with your vote, I just want more from you in general. What do you think about knight

If I was captain I'd pick rsf because there is a 100% chance that he will eventually kill me in any game regardless of alignment, just so he doesn't lose to me.
i think i am underrated in chatzy contributions too but WHATEVER

This brain octane stuff is ruining me. Its like I have cholera

I mean, I was voting for sd3 thinking he was a vanilla civ, because the alternative was nonny dying, and I don't trust most of these idiots to not kill nonny in that OT situation

not having strong feelings isn't really an excuse, play the dang game

Why will no one talk to me about my butt

Still think there is something going on with knight/rsf/rommy. I think rommy is the common denominator.

giphy.gif

Back