• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Return of the Goon Mafia; Day 5 ends 3:15:59 pm

Its oil you put in coffee to fuckstart your brain in the morning.

It would probably also work to unclog drains

im in a meetings for the next 3.5 hours so kill me if you want gouda no big

I delayed my taxes until the October deadline - pretty sure I am going to get audited.

I might have to throw this stuff away. They should sell it as a diet

But for reals, my neighbor is a tax accountant to a bunch of famous people in NYC and he makes bank - like crazy bank, his joint is $6000/month in rent. He says offseason they plan all the tax shelters and shit so that April 15th is less hectic. No clue what any of that means.

But for reals, my neighbor is a tax accountant to a bunch of famous people in NYC and he makes bank - like crazy bank, his joint is $6000/month in rent. He says offseason they plan all the tax shelters and shit so that April 15th is less hectic. No clue what any of that means.

My tax shelter is the fact that I'm poor enough to live in a homeless shelter.

I legit don't understand what tax accountants do when taxes aren't nearly due.

i dont really do too much tax return work. we're overhauling the data flow for a client and they use shit from the 90s

I mean, I was voting for sd3 thinking he was a vanilla civ, because the alternative was nonny dying, and I don't trust most of these idiots to not kill nonny in that OT situation

not having strong feelings isn't really an excuse, play the dang game

but I did have semi-strong feelings about da. It's how I play. Sorry if you think I should play suckier like you.

I'm getting those vibes from Da. Peeps were on him early on the first day and just backed off all of a sudden when we got closer to the deadline.

***Da***

Back