• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Return of the Goon Mafia; Day 5 ends 3:15:59 pm

Someone just said "x could speak more smarter on this issue, can we get back to you."

So, has anyone had these things called Rips from 7-11? Pretty amazing right - only issue is they apparently change the color of your poop to green. Kinda gross. Thought I was diseased.

I'm not sure I've ever known Da to dumbtell though.

Only if he's the captain or the captain RNG'd. Rommy never makes end game. I would RNG, but I'd say at least half the players currently playing wouldn't RNG.

1. gouda - Doesn't get picked, dies too early. Only reason to pick him is to mitigate civ brain. Think would be a decent pick.
2. damo - Civ. Good job. Also think would be another good pick. Damo more than anything can just hide as mafia and last until end game.
3. bym - I'd pick him if I didn't RNG, but board is split on him. Unknown. Too risky imo
4. toogs - Civ. Plays like shit now. Major AA risk
5. SD3agles - Civ. Too risky to give away teammates. Not sure I buy the AA risk but a mafia captain would have be quite ballsy to pick SD3. High potential for being mafia's MVP as a civ
6. Tim - Civ. ^ Don't understand civ guarantee here. Another quiet guy that could last to end-game.
7. ryalabro - Coinflip. Good banter pick. Agreed.
8. Boston - Coinflip. Good stealth pick. Same logic here as Damo/TimDunk
9. #DudeLove - Civ. Dies to early. Did I miss someone's new nickname?
10. The Red Sox Suck - Civ. Too risky to give away teammates Disagree with Knight. Could see this being a decent wildcard play. Great at shitclouding the thread as mafia without being suspicious.
11. Chic - Coinflip. Good stealth pick. Girls don't get chosen. Move along.
12. Nonny - Mafia. Great stealth/braindrain. Civ.
13. doofus - Coinflip. Stealth would be outweighed by him giving away teammates. Sure.
14. romalom - Civ. Dies to early. Probably true.
15. Da - Coinflip. Think this is always one of the most popular picks. Far better mafia than civ.

So, until we get actual leads, the pool should be:

Ryala, Boston, Chic, Nonny, Doofus, Da.

I think it's far easier to rule people out as being captain's picks than to guess who would be picked. That said, I think Knight as mafia would do what he's doing. And if he is mafia, we've got a gang of data to go on.

But if not Knight...and if Knight is gonna stay this active I'm fine moving...I'd go Da.

I'm doing an expense report. Its fun until you realize you already spent all this money.

I think it's far easier to rule people out as being captain's picks than to guess who would be picked. That said, I think Knight as mafia would do what he's doing. And if he is mafia, we've got a gang of data to go on.

But if not Knight...and if Knight is gonna stay this active I'm fine moving...I'd go Da.

Might be switching to nonny here. Everyone knows my AA% is quite possibly higher than the whole board combined. Interesting that you chose to toss that out and come up with a different reason

Can't vote bym. Post is bookmarked though.

Who is Dude Love? I'm gonna vote for that guy.

Dude Love is Knight be process of elimination. Probably because he has sex with Gooner's mom.

I'm doing an expense report. Its fun until you realize you already spent all this money.

I like to think of it as free money (which is way more fun...New Driver!). I also drive a bunch for meetings and such though. $.55/mile adds up quick.

Dude Love is Knight be process of elimination. Probably because he has sex with Gooner's mom.

burn_display.gif

Back