• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Return of the Goon Mafia; Day 5 ends 3:15:59 pm

Toogs (1) - SD3
Nonny (1) - Knight
Knight (1) - Nonny
Gouda (1) - Da
Rommy (1) - damo

Good to see we have already jumped balls deep into the "LET'S GUESS WHICH PLAYERS SHOULD AND SHOULD NOT BE PICKED IN CAPTAIN'S CHOICE MAFIA".

Resourceful. SD3 seems oddly active in the early game. Can't wait for his "sorry I was at a meeting halfway across the state" post tomorrow morning.

Good to see we have already jumped balls deep into the "LET'S GUESS WHICH PLAYERS SHOULD AND SHOULD NOT BE PICKED IN CAPTAIN'S CHOICE MAFIA".

Resourceful. SD3 seems oddly active in the early game. Can't wait for his "sorry I was at a meeting halfway across the state" post tomorrow morning.

0R25FO2.gif

You dudes ever read your companies glassdoor reviews? If so, does it impact you? Or does everyone know these are just disgruntled fucksticks posting cause they lazy?

You dudes ever read your companies glassdoor reviews? If so, does it impact you? Or does everyone know these are just disgruntled fucksticks posting cause they lazy?

Yeah. Doesn't really impact me since I'm pretty happy.

I was serious about my "not captain" list. If anyone I fb/gchatted/pm'd didn't pick me:

giphy.gif

Bym, those comics dont make sense. Or else they are too high brow for me.

They're not (ironically) funny. They're ultra-fundamentalist comics that super-evangelical churches buy and distribute to teach everyone about the horrors of the world.

You can find all of them at http://www.chick.com/ but it's not coming up for me right now.

Back