• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Return of the Goon Mafia; Day 5 ends 3:15:59 pm

Good to see we have already jumped balls deep into the "LET'S GUESS WHICH PLAYERS SHOULD AND SHOULD NOT BE PICKED IN CAPTAIN'S CHOICE MAFIA".

Resourceful. SD3 seems oddly active in the early game. Can't wait for his "sorry I was at a meeting halfway across the state" post tomorrow morning.

As of 4:47pm est I DO NOT have a meeting in the Chapel Hill/Durham/Raleigh area tomorrow morning

You dudes ever read your companies glassdoor reviews? If so, does it impact you? Or does everyone know these are just disgruntled fucksticks posting cause they lazy?

I only really look at glassdoor to cry about how little I make.

Its taking so much effort to keep mafia up instead of diving back into my Civ 6 game. Legions are basically unfair in the early game. Suck a dick Gandhi!

Its taking so much effort to keep mafia up instead of diving back into my Civ 6 game. Legions are basically unfair in the early game. Suck a dick Gandhi!

That's why Jesus created dual monitors.

I voted that I would not trade a trump presidency for a deac bball championship.

Sorry

That's why Jesus created dual monitors.

I don't have a desktop. I have 2 laptops, I guess I could put this up on my work computer. But then I have to sit on my couch with 2 computers like an asshole.

Me neither. I'm not sorry either.

I'd trade a Trump presidency for a division title for Maryland football. And I'm pretty sure part of his public platform is to set up roving rape squads to round people like me up.

Back