• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Return of the Goon Mafia; Day 5 ends 3:15:59 pm

By my definition dumbtells are unintentional. Angle shooting is intentional. DA doesn't angle shoot

I like to think of it as free money (which is way more fun...New Driver!). I also drive a bunch for meetings and such though. $.55/mile adds up quick.

Oh, I dont drive much - its nice when I do - but this is all shit that I have already paid for. The only fun is the points I am getting. Otherwise, its a pain.

Mafia: chic, nonny, rom, boston
Civs: sd3agles, doofus, da, toogs, redsox, ryala, gouda, bym, damo, tim, knight

By my definition dumbtells are unintentional. Angle shooting is intentional. DA doesn't angle shoot

Da's post was non-determinational. Da was doing his "too cool for school" thing to make a comment on the game setup.

But I'll keep my vote on toogs for now so the mafia can't understand my tactics

Guys, I have some really bad news.

Jack Chick is died.

wsReGYK.jpg

Is your internet up nonny? It's down in b8

Da's post was non-determinational. Da was doing his "too cool for school" thing to make a comment on the game setup.

See this is what I thought too until he reacted to people calling it a dumbtell by essentially confirming it. That makes me think he's trying too hard.

Going home to find internets. Then I'll be ready for the gangbanging

See this is what I thought too until he reacted to people calling it a dumbtell by essentially confirming it. That makes me think he's trying too hard.

Oh, I definitely don't like his follow-ups. His posting is definitely off from previous games.

Back