• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Return of the Goon Mafia; Day 5 ends 3:15:59 pm

It's officially banter o' clock. Gym time. PM me if you want shirtless mirror pics

Side note, apparently I probably don't need surgery on the ankle I fucked playing soccer/basketball. Hooray for small victories

You can't save that in PMs. Post it for everyone

This is the one he sent me.

kdqrXYW.jpg

I have so much banter that I've been holding in for the last month. You have no idea how much effort its taking to hold some of it back for the next few days.

HOLY SHIT - FUCKING PLEB ALERT. JESUS, LOOK AT THIS FUCKING PLEB.

I mean, my personal laptop is also a beast. I just don't have anywhere to put a desk/desktop and prefer to do all computer things with my feet up in a recliner.

That's fair, and Cherington for sure deserves credit for assembling most of the young talent. He was laughably bad in trades and FA, though. The dude swapped Lester, Jonny Gomes, and Alex Wilson, for Porcello and half a season of Cespedes. He signed Sandoval and Hanley (and Napoli and Stephen fucking Drew and Victorino). He had that stupid goddamn trade for Jake Peavy, and another for Wade Miley.

I also don't really regret the Pomeranz trade. Fuck Espinoza.

My neighbors are German and awesome. They are letting me stash my bike in their 3rd garage bay in exchange for getting to ride it. They are taking their kids for rides and the rest of the cul de sac is probably going to call child services.

Back