• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rush Limbaugh is an idiot

He makes a lot of money FROM idiots who think Limbaugh could actually believe the shit he spouts. It's an act and it works.

So four years ago when the script was written the conspiracy started.....

Had he won the nomination, they would've gone back and renamed the character and redubbed everyone in the movie to say "Cain."

“This evil villain in the new Batman movie is named Bane,” Limbaugh continued. “And there's now discussion out there as to whether or not this was purposeful, and whether or not it will influence voters."

No there isn't Rush. There is no discussion about this whatsoever. No one cares about this besides you.

This was all James Carville's doing. He started planning in it in 1993. It's that Bayou voodoo that he does.

Dude is back on Oxy.

Or a comic book predicted the name of the 2012 presidential candidate's "former" employer 25 years ago.

Last edited:
if anyone decides against seeing this movie because of this reason, they should be euthanized. we don't need them taking up our precious resources.

must have been a slow news day. el rushbo is really good at polishing turds. which audience members is he going to lose because of this? the republican/conservative comic book fans won't care because they'll attribute it to him being old and any democrat who mocks him about this is just giving him advertising. the people that don't even like him who hear this will tune in to see what dumb stuff he says next. rush limbaugh is an awesome businessperson though (except for the tea). unfortunately, we got some of the tea at a recent beverage convention, they are all pretty bad except for one.

rush really hasn't been the same since the drudge report was created. nowadays the show is rush limbaugh bitching about a couple of articles on drudge that he saw before 12 pm. i miss the days when he would put creative songs before rants (like "ain't got no home" when he did stuff about homeless people). from what i'm told/clips i've heard, his heyday was the clinton administration. now he's a lot meaner, like most of the commentators on both sides. when did all of these guys get so mean?

man knightfall was a great story arc when i was 9.

Back