• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rush Limbaugh is an idiot

I bet the bank really cares about their lack of degrees when they invest their deposits.

I almost posted "countdown until Keeper mentions something about them laughing all the way to the bank...", but I thought I would refrain and see how long it really took. Lots of stupid assholes make lots of money. Money does not equal intelligence.

I will add that I quit listening to Rush during the Dukakis run for the Presidency, early in Rush's radio years. I realized who he was and who he was targeting when I heard him make fun of Kitty Dukakis' alcoholism. Of course, I don't understand, "he's just an entertainer, he's just joking."

I almost posted "countdown until Keeper mentions something about them laughing all the way to the bank...", but I thought I would refrain and see how long it really took. Lots of stupid assholes make lots of money. Money does not equal intelligence.

What is Rush's IQ?

When you grow up in a country club I would say that is over privileged. Name one thing that makes him qualified to be a voice of the Conservative party?!?!

So all children who grew up in a family where the parents worked hard enough to make enough money to belong to a country club are over privileged? And if so, is that something to be ashamed of?

BC he sees the world in a totally different perspective. Rush is not qualified to complain about unemployment bc he NEVER faced hard times and if his mommy and daddy were not rich I am willing to bet we would not hear him on the radio and that is a fact.

BC he sees the world in a totally different perspective. Rush is not qualified to complain about unemployment bc he NEVER faced hard times and if his mommy and daddy were not rich I am willing to bet we would not hear him on the radio and that is a fact.

Rush has spoken many times about the time he was so broke he would buy potato chips in a convenience store with a credit card with high interest because he had no cash.

You need to do your research.

“The idea that there’s some kind of liberal agenda behind the use of Bane in the new movie is silly,” Dixon told ComicBook.com in the aftermath of the Limbaugh segment. “I refuted this within hours of the article in the Washington Examiner suggesting that Bane would be tied to Bain Capital and Mitt Romney appearing. Bane was created by me and Graham Nolan and we are lifelong conservatives and as far from left-wing mouthpieces as you are likely to find in comics.”

Oops

“The idea that there’s some kind of liberal agenda behind the use of Bane in the new movie is silly,” Dixon told ComicBook.com in the aftermath of the Limbaugh segment. “I refuted this within hours of the article in the Washington Examiner suggesting that Bane would be tied to Bain Capital and Mitt Romney appearing. Bane was created by me and Graham Nolan and we are lifelong conservatives and as far from left-wing mouthpieces as you are likely to find in comics.”

Oops
Rush said that on his show

See keeper, even Rush can admit when he's a misguided idiot!

Not at all. He said the character was made years ago. He said the Obama commie libs would promote Bane as being a bad thing and he wonders about the release date. He never said the character name was done purposely.

Not at all. He said the character was made years ago. He said the Obama commie libs would promote Bane as being a bad thing and he wonders about the release date. He never said the character name was done purposely.

You are a piece of work. Gotta hand it to you.

This is true. It helps if you listen to the whole show instead of listening to MSNBC's version of the story.

This is true. It helps if you listen to the whole show instead of listening to MSNBC's version of the story.

You are a piece of work. Gotta hand it to you.

Back