• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rush Limbaugh is an idiot

I heard a 5 minute audio clip of the original segment on the show. Rush is full of crap.

I heard a 5 minute audio clip of the original segment on the show. Rush is full of crap.

So you listened to him. That means he is doing a good job. He wants you to listen. He is smarter than you.

Rush is an embarrassment to the the white race but he is a shock jock and that is it. The sad thing is, the bat shit crazies believe every word he says and thinks he is an intelligent individual. Please move to Costa Rica and enjoy their privatized health care!!!!

Rush is an embarrassment to the the white race but he is a shock jock and that is it. The sad thing is, the bat shit crazies believe every word he says and thinks he is an intelligent individual. Please move to Costa Rica and enjoy their privatized health care!!!!

Rush doen't buy health insurance. He pays for it himself. Great American.

What's the difference between "buy" and "pays for"?

What's the difference between "buy" and "pays for"?

He pays his medical bills himself. He doen't rely on insurance. I did not present that clearly. Had my mind on finishing this Chick Fil A sandwich fruit combo.

He pays his medical bills himself. He doen't rely on insurance. I did not present that clearly. Had my mind on finishing this Chick Fil A sandwich fruit combo.

Pretty sure it's lowercase "f" and "a", please.

It is. I would appreciate it if we could be correct, please.

There is like a 90% chance that if keeper calls somebody a "great American", that they are a truly loathsome person.

Rush has said many times that his wish is that all Americans become the best they can be with as little government interference as possible. Not loathsome in my book.

I don't know if he's an idiot. But I've little doubt about his followers, or those who believe in his schtick.

As a prescription drug abuser, he's likely uninsurable. Good thing he's rich. By the way, in 2014, he'll no longer be denied coverage.

Truer words were never spoken. He thinks that Jesse Helms & Rush Limbaugh are "Great Americans". Keeper is an idiot.....and an obnoxious one, at that. (Though I actually think he prides himself in being obnoxious.)

I don't think truer is a word. Something is either true or it is not. Sort of like pregnant.

As a prescription drug abuser, he's likely uninsurable. Good thing he's rich. By the way, in 2014, he'll no longer be denied coverage.

I doubt if he has asked for coverage. If the election goes poorly 80 year old grandmas no longer will be getting knee replacements.

So the things I say are truer than the thing liberals say?

I would argue that there are degrees of truth.

For example, I think what Romney said about his relationship with Bain after 1999 was for all intents and purposes true. However, if he had literally never thought about Bain at all after 1999, it would have been truer.

Back