• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rush Limbaugh is an idiot

I doubt if he has asked for coverage. If the election goes poorly 80 year old grandmas no longer will be getting knee replacements.

By poorly I assume you mean the libertarians are going to win and disband Medicare?

"He is a loathsome offensive brute. Yet, I can't look away."

RE: Keeper, Rush, or both? You decide.

DiB, is trainwreck an option?

You guys should stop overreacting to stuff that Rush says, its below you.

Speaking of adding mightily to the contentiousness of political debate......

Just remember, olddke, that I was a registered...and voting....Republican for 20 years from 1980 to 2000 (voted for Reagan twice & GHWB twice) until the Religious Right & NeoCons marched the GOP right off the cliff. The Republican Party wasn't always completely greedy, worthless & totally lacking in morals, like it is today. The Rush Limbaughs of the world were instrumental in that transformation.

Fair enough Bob, you just seem angry all the time and very disrespectful of anyone who holds an opposing view point. By the way I may have voted for more Dems for Pres than you based on your history. Carter, Reagan twice, GHWB just the first time, Clinton twice, W twice, McCain. I really only liked Carter, Reagan and Clinton the others were mainly votes against the opponents.

Rush Limbaugh is many things, but I've never thought that being an "idiot" was one of them. When I think of the term "idiot", I think of someone who could be described more accurately as a kind of "harmless buffoon".....someone like keeper, for example. Rush Limbaugh is definitely not harmless. Due to the massive number of people who dote on his hate-filled harangues, Limbaugh can....and has....contributed mightily to the contentiousness of political debate in this nation today.
Who does Limbaugh hate?

And I am angry at what the Republicans did to this nation under Bush/Cheney. I will never get over the 2004 election. Not the 2000 election, the 2004 election. (Of course, if the Republicans had not stolen the 2000 election, the 2004 election would never have happened.) However, I can understand why some would have voted for GWB in 2000....but nobody gets a pass for voting for him in 2004.

29503.gif

Wonder if the real Bob Knight would get put on the ignore list if he posted here?

Back