• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sensational 7: Rankings

Which of the Sensational 7 will have the best college career?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I actually forgot that I even posted my rankings on this thread:

I think Cav will prove to be a good player as he develops. A lot of growing pains early on but he does a lot of good things off the ball.

Moto has a long way to go imo. He's got a lot of raw ability but needs to learn to foul less and make higher IQ plays.

The fact that I was higher on Cav than most helped my overall rankings out a lot.

CMM
Thomas
Cav
Tree
Jones
Moto
AW

Speaking of dumb things being uttered, who came up with the term Sensational Seven?? Was it Bz-doofus? Or just something silly thrown around on this board before sticking?

Thomas was definitely better than CMM. And I say that acknowledging he was a head case.

I'm surprised I didn't post or vote on this thread, but I'm sure I would have gotten it exactly right if I had.

Thomas was definitely better than CMM. And I say that acknowledging he was a head case.

Funny how Cav is the only one in the NBA, even if it is just a cup of coffee. If Devin could have improved his range to the top of the key at least, he might be on an NBA roster somewhere with the expanded 17-man set up.

So according to the italics in the poll I was the lone vote for Washington. I am trying to remember if I was trolling or am showing my true eye for evaluating high school bball talent.

I think Rountree is the one who coined the name "Sensational Seven".

Exactly. I know it was DCDeac rather than Strick, but Devin as a 15 and 10 guy "easy"? Darius Songaila, Eric Williams, James Johnson, and some guy named Rodney Rogers all fell short of that mark. Timmy, AFA, and Rod Griffin are the only guys to average that in the last 40 years.

Devin averaged 15 and 10 his senior year. DCDeac with a good pick.

I remember Deman getting really pissy when I told him he was a shill for suggesting Washington would be a pro.

Good times, good times.

I remember Deman getting really pissy when I told him he was a shill for suggesting Washington would be a pro.

I remember Deman's coach friend (forget his handle, but it had coach somewhere in it and Deman used him as an "expert witness") - anyway, in a chat room when Washington signed, the supposed coach said that Washington reminded him of Tim Duncan. :eek:

Cav just recently signed a two way contract with the Hawks.

Back