• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

TIGER IS BACK!!!

I gave you the results since 2007, the year Rory turned pro. If you are going to rub your foreskin off about how awesome Rory is and how Tiger would kill to have Rory's results since Rory turned pro, back up your numbers.

Would Tiger like to have those two majors Rory won? Absolutely. He would like to have Bubba's two Masters as well. He would also like to have Phil's Masters and Open Chamionship wins. All that proves is that at this point in his career he is competing against history.

But if you are insistent on comparing them, let's compare apples to apples.

Rory is 25 and has 12 professional wins, two of them being majors. 6 of his professional wins have been on the European or Asian tour.

At 25 Tiger had won 29 PGA tour events, 6 of them majors.

I'm not even a huge Tiger fan, but your insistence on matching Rory's record against Tiger's makes you look like a jackass.

Tiger fans are the creepiest people on earth. Remember Tiger bought his way out of a stat rape charge. Tiger has never won a major since PED testing (but that's a coincidence).

#hottake: Nicklaus never won another tournament after Tiger turned professional

/caseclosed/

UNC Walmart fans>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tiger fans.

99.99999% of Tiger fans cant break 80 and the rest have 0 golf connections. No one likes Tiger except for front running fools with no knowledge of the game.

Caturday:Rory :: KA:Suarez

Definitely.

How many majors has Tiger won since Rory turned pro? How many has Rory won? Tiger would kill for Rory's record since he turned pro.

When this was proven wrong,,,,

Which majors did Rory play in as a pro that Tiger won exactly? Also, don't you think it's curious that Tiger's "injury" post Torrey coincided with the PGA tour drug testing? #cleanblood

Implying that Tiger is scared of Rory. Fucking comical. Also why is injury in quotes? Did he fake that broken leg to avoid drug testing?

I think Rory is going to get his personal issues cleared up and go back into beast mode. Rory doesn't have the marketability of Tiger because he's a white dude from Northern Ireland but Rory has all the talent in the world. He's also not a sociopath. Tiger won't win again this year and Rory will win the PGA and a FEDEX cup event then win 2 majors next year. Mark it down

So Rory is struggling because of personal issues? Yeah, guess Tiger didn't have any of those.

Caturday's last three posts posts since we actually compared the factual records. Someone got their feelings hurt it would appear.

I'll even throw you a bone Caturday, Tiger probably does wish that he had emulated Rory and backed out of his engagement before the wedding. There you go, something Rory actually is better at.

Tiger fans are the creepiest people on earth. Remember Tiger bought his way out of a stat rape charge. Tiger has never won a major since PED testing (but that's a coincidence).

I love the personal attacks on here.

UNC Walmart fans>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tiger fans.

99.99999% of Tiger fans cant break 80 and the rest have 0 golf connections. No one likes Tiger except for front running fools with no knowledge of the game.

So, 99.99999% cant break 80. 0.00001% have 0 golf connections. No idea so many Tiger fans had golf connections.

Definitely.

When this was proven wrong,,,,

Implying that Tiger is scared of Rory. Fucking comical. Also why is injury in quotes? Did he fake that broken leg to avoid drug testing?

So Rory is struggling because of personal issues? Yeah, guess Tiger didn't have any of those.

Didn't Rory win a big event a couple weeks ago? The same week he broke up with his fiancee in a not totally shitty way unlike cheating on your wife with waitresses and children. Tiger has won 0 majors after PED testing. 0. He came within 2 to YE Yang (big time player) so that's a moral victory. Keep rooting for that creep and I'll keep rooting for Rory. I promise you that Rory is better liked on tour than Tiger.

LOL at Caturday condemning someone someone because of mental problems and drug use.

No one is saying that he isn't better liked. I don't even dispute your sociopath comment. Tiger's world fucking blew up that Thanksgiving weekend. It was his own fault.

You cited Rory's personal issues as part of the reason he hasn't won on the PGA Tour since dominating in 2012 (26 starts).

While I agree that it is nowhere close to the realm of cheating on your spouse, breaking off your engagement via text is still pretty shitty.

While I agree that it is nowhere close to the realm of cheating on your spouse, breaking off your engagement via text is still pretty shitty.

He called her and that beats the hell out of what TIger did. One of my best friends is an agent for some big time players and he said Steinberg's greatest professional accomplishment was covering the real scandal.

T-104. TIger blames it on the grass. Fucking rye grass trying to cheat Tiger.

Tiger got a Players last year as well. Gotta plug my hometown event. Also, Tiger is my boy and I have zero golf connections.

Remember when Tiger took an improper drop at the Masters and David Eger saved his ass from a DQ then got death threats? I sure as shit do and Eger does as well. Tiger fans are the worst. Threatened to kill Eger over saving Tiger's cheating ass. One of the most fucked up things I've ever heard of in sports. Tiger fans can go fuck themselves.

Back