• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2023/24 Premier League Thread

Hard to imagine City not winning the league at this point
Haven’t lost a league game since December, it is what it is. I knew when we lost to Villa it was likely over, but I’m still extremely proud of the run we’ve given them. Like Liverpool did so often, we at least have kept them honest this year.

Good thing that United will keep them from winning the double!

Sigh.....

The state of this United starting lineup has me more nervous than I have any right to be. Fully expecting a McTominay masterclass as a #10.

That was among our worst first half performances of the season, no idea how our midfield isn’t dominating the ball. Feel fortunate to be up 1-0 but I will take 3 points however it comes. Just don’t know that this is going to get us there.

Spurs still have something to play for tomorrow, which somehow makes it less likely they will get a result

My crystal ball says Spurs beat City and lose to Sheffield, ensuring that Arse win the league and we miss CL.

I.e. the funniest possible outcome

For my own mental health next Sunday, Spurs beating City is the ideal result. For the neutral though, Spurs drawing with City and then Arsenal and City having to all out attack to ensure they win the title on GD would be entertaining as hell.

I'm already imagining how miserable having to try to score 4 against a Dyche defensive block will be...

The perfect picture to encapsulate the depths to which Manchester United have fallen with those shitbag Glazers leading the club. Old Trafford has been allowed to fall apart with a slow drip that has become a waterfall of failure.

Much like the playing squad.

1715689171269.png

Back